TRENTINO GUEST CARD:
EVEN IN WINTER A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES AND SERVICES FOR YOU!
Stay with us this winter!
You will have the opportunity to move freely by train and bus throughout Trentino, visit museums, castles, fortresses,
practice cross-country skiing and access spas for tasting mineral waters.
All thanks to the “Trentino Guest Card”.
Only for our guests the card will be available included in the cost of the stay!
Here are the opportunities offered:
• free circulation * throughout Trentino on suburban and urban buses managed by Trentino Trasporti Esigianato;
• free circulation * on the Trento-Malé-Marilleva 900 train * and, in the Trentino area, on the regional trains * of the line
Brennero and Valsugana;
• access, in Trentino, to important museums (MART, MUSE, Museum of Uses and Customs …), castles and fortresses (Castello
del Buonconsiglio, Castel Thun …), and in Val di Sole, at the museum of the Solandra Civilization in Malè, at the Casa dell’Ecomuseo
of the Val di Peio in Celentino, the White War museum in Vermiglio, Forte Strino and Castel S. Michele di
• one access and one equipment rental in each of the centers participating in the SupernordicSkipass including the Centro Fondo
Vermiglio and the Centro Fondo Campo Carlo Magno;
• entrance to the Terme di Pejo and other spas in Trentino for a taste of mineral waters;
• electric car charging;
• 10% discount on the purchase of dairy products in the two social dairies, Cercen and Presanella, in Val di Sole and on purchase
produced at MondoMelinda, tastings in many wineries in Trentino.
* upon integration with transport chip or use of the Open Move app and validation at each trip.
** The weekly drinking treatment in Val di Sole is included in the card services after a medical examination at a cost of € 20.00.
Offer valid until April 30, 2018
Create now your Trentino Guest Card to be validated upon your arrival
Download the app:
Request all the info at Residence Bonetei