During the warm season, Val di Sole offers a wide variety of fun-full activities and interests for people of all ages. Everything from sports, to high adventure and excursion, to relaxation in our breathtaking settings.
In this section we wish to outline the many activities available. For further information, please contact our Box Office or visit the Tourism Board Offices in Folgarida and/or Dimano as well as the website www.valdisole.net
- A thrilling sport that combines passion for water and mountain climbing techniques, that involves descending by rope and body harness, along the course of torrents.
ROPES & TARZANING
- Ability and attention are required for this sport: you’ll experience flying passages, suspension bridges and canyon crossing, swaying from a rope like Tarzan (hence the name of this sport).
- Val di Sole has many natural free climbing rock faces, such as Passo Paradiso (Tonale) as well as indoor gyms, like the newly built Pala Climbing in Mezzana.
Escursioni in QUAD
- With the aid of expert guides who will evaluate your driving skills, you’ll be accompanied through tracks and valleys to admire our breathtaking views.
Qui di seguito, ci piace condividere gli indirizzi e tutte le informazioni di 5 Centri di Sport Avventura.
- Cusiano di Ossana – c/o Centro Sportivo
Tel. 0463.751201 – fax 0463.751201 – cell. 335.7596323
www.eurorafting.com – email@example.com
EXTREME WAVES CENTRO RAFTING e MULTISPORT
- Mestriago di Commezzadura – c/o bar Bucaneve
www.extremewaves.it – firstname.lastname@example.org
RAFTING CENTER VAL DI SOLE
- Dimaro – Via Gole, 108
Tel. 0463.973278 – fax 0463.973200
www.raftingcenter.it – email@example.com
- Croviana – Via de le Ovene, 1
www.chilirafting.it – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caldes c/o Centro Sportivo – Loc. Contre
Tel. 0463.902990 Fax: 0463.902990 cell. 347.7448137
www.raftingvaldisole.it – email@example.com